Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Winter in NB.


Today
Flurries ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 14 this afternoon. Cold wind chill minus 25.
Tonight
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 22. Cold wind chill minus 33.
Wednesday
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light late in the day. High minus 18. Extreme wind chill minus 35


Holly Crap, -35, you are lucky to be where you are. The above is the front page of The Daily Gleaner

So, remember I bought Tara new winter boots? So she takes out the garbage this morning, wades thorough the snow up to her ankles and comes back in the house. I look down and what is she waring? Her old sneaker!! She said "I can't ware those to school".. Oh the price to being cool.

Kids tells me this morning that i don't make a very good "mother". Oh my dear you are certainly being missed.

anyway, that's all on the home front for now.

Love ya
Wes

2 comments:

"The real" MarthaSue said...

being a self-professed "not a great mother" this touches my heart.

If you were doing a good job at being mom that would upset me! I know that is really weird and cruel (for the kids) but damnit I want my title for always! and I want to be "good" at it!

(you could let them sleep with you - rotating nights - poor angels...LOL)

"The real" MarthaSue said...

oh and by the way...your commentary on the weather sounded so...er professional...