Saturday, January 6, 2007

Rainy Day

Hello Dear,

Well this blogging stuff is really hard to keep up with. I had quite a busy day today. here is a briefing of how it went:

got up about 10.00, because your sister called to check on me. Come down stairs and talk to you a bit on the computer.

Get ready to go pick up the girls. from their sleep over. McKenzie's mom called for Kailie to have a sleep over tonight, but i explained that Kailie was having her cousin over for the night, so maybe another time.

picked up the girls early after noon. Came home for a bit, Tidied up a bit, did a little Laundry.

The kids went to the theater for 3:50, I dropped them off, and went over dads to help with their new computer. They pretty much had it all up and running. Still having problems with the web cam though.

picked up kids out side of Chapters at 6:60. Came home made 2 pizza's I almost ate one whole one myself.

We just got done watching a rental movie "Talledega Nights " it was really funny as you said it was. And like I said, you need to see Elizabeth town. ( you will cry)

I just signed on to see if you were on line but i guess you must still be out shoe shopping.

holly crap I'm getting tired, its 11:34 pm sat night. I think that I'll go to bed. Any way I'll talk to you latter tonight ( your time )

Let me know if you need anything.

Love Wes

3 comments:

Wes said...

Oh yeah, I for got to tell you that the reason I called this blog "Rainy Day" was because it has been extremely rainy and foggy all day. Very warm also. (No snow)

"The real" MarthaSue said...

thank you so much for keeping your blog up to date - I know it's hard cause you are so busy - it is really freak-y keeping the date straight in my head!

I bought Tara a purse for 70 pesos - I think that's like 2.00 - will take a pic of it-

"The real" MarthaSue said...

i double checkd..its 1.67 for the purse...
and what timeis 660?? LOL just kidding you!