Monday, January 8, 2007

Snow Day


So this is what Fredericton looks like today. Crazy weather. It was like 13 degrees yesterday and today is -1 and snowing. It's supposed to start raining tonight though and go back up into the pluses.
The kids were really excited about the snow coming, and they were both up this morning, even when they knew school was cancelled.
The roads were really bad today. Actually I forgot to tell you about how bad they were on Friday morning. ( they were all clear by the time I went to town though). The roads were like Ice. cars off the road everywhere, Dad went home early morning from work. It was said that 2 cars went in the river in Maugerville. (nothing confirmed on that yet) Kathy put her truck off the road by their house in Kingsclear. She went up the guard rail and the truck was hanging over, Jerry came along and got her out. After he got her out, the truck went over the guard rail and down the ditch towards the river, but it avoided the river and turned around. they just had to hook on to it and take it to Arthur's for repair.
Oh yea, I need to try to get apt with the bank soon, did you find me the info that I needed. ( last pay of year and prob. sin#) I should really get that ball on the road
I'll probably look at the possibility of taking the kids to Crabbe mountain in the next couple of weeks. we will probably just go some evening. they have been really bugging me about going. It wouldn't hurt to get a bit active I guess. I would love to see kailie take on the bigger hills this year.. It would be really nice if the family trail was open, because it is really slow like the bunny hill, and she would be able to experience the chair lift. God I hope it's not busy though. The Chair lift is so stressful. Trying to get all lined up to get on it ( all three of us at the same time) I just think it would be so nice to get on the lift without having to stop it:).
So fill me in on your drive to work, and let me know how your day went.
Love ya
Wes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wes where you get the pic?

Well sorry Aunt Susie I didn't get to say goodbye; miss ya have fun.Wes take me to crabbe with you.lolol. Kailie can teach me to snowboard lol.

Yeah Im shuttle driving for VW now and roads were horrible today.

Love ya sue
Dan

Anonymous said...

Also steven almost killed himself last friday; his driveway was icey and he slid down the driveway and a 18 wheeler almost hit him at 100 kph. He said he had 5 seconds.

Dan