Thursday, January 11, 2007

back on schedule.

Everything went smooth this morning, I didn't even set my alarm last night (by mistake of course) and I still got up at 6:45am. The girls both got up on time and it all went pretty good.

I decided not to make coffee this morning. They were saying on the news last night that Tea is supposed to be really good for you, but only if you don't drink milk with it. So I'm going to give that a try for a while. ( well for this morning anyway) I had green tea, and it wasn't bad. I put it in a clear blue cup though, and it made it look yellow like pee. Oh well.

Tonight is cleaning night, aren't you glad your not hear? Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I finally caught up with the laundry. the only dirty cloths in our house right now are the ones we are wearing! I will be throwing lots of socks out. I have about 30 socks that have no mates, I gotta take the last few out of the dryer and see if they match up to any of the odd balls. then the rest are history. OMG I'm boring, I'm actually boring myself right now.

I'll give your mom and dad the rest of your posts, they seem to enjoy them. I'm going there for super tonight. Tara was supposed to find out about tutoring today. she claims that she can just do tutoring at lunch instead of after school. She was supposed to look into it. Anyway nothing new on the home front.

love ya
Wes

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need spell check Wes
and I have a sock with out a mate.
talk to you later Grammie Linda

Anonymous said...

somethings wrong with this clock, cause I just published these comments and ist is 4:04pm

Anonymous said...

somethings wrong with this clock, cause I just published these comments and ist is 4:04pm

Wes said...

I have about 30, so if i don't get it from you by tonight, chuck it away! I did use spell check belive it or not? are there still lots of mistakes?

Wes said...

the clock is always messed up with blogger, don't know why

"The real" MarthaSue said...

how did tutoring make out?

when does kay find out about the play?

Wes said...

Kailie talked to the dramma teacher and told her she would like a small part. So she will find out soon. Tara said that she will start tuoring on wednesdays at noon. she is also starting hadchims on monday

Anonymous said...

Well said.