Friday, January 5, 2007

Bachelor

hey Hon, tonight I am really a bachelor. your gone and so are the kids. Yep, over to uncle Gordies for a little party! But as you know, i could soon get a call to go in pick them up. Good God if the old girls kick when they are there, I know we'll have to put the kids in therapy!
all well you always say that therapy is good for every one?

you will be quite impressed with Dad and myself. I got over to dads and he had the computer apart and trying to install a new hard drive. It didn't fit though and he put it back together and it still all works. SOOOO, Linda gave me a 80 gig hard drive to install into our computer, so i came home and did the same thing. I took the sides and the top and the front off. and then took out the disk drive thinking that was the hard drive, but it Obviously wasn't. So i finally found the hard drive and took it out and unfortunately the new one doesn't fit our computer! Linda wanted me to install it into our computer, so when we got a new one she would be able to get this one. (I'll talk to you about the new one). any how you should be very proud because the computer is all back together and working well. I even cleaned it out

OMG it is really mild here today, but it cooled down in the evening. well not mild compared to where you are though as you can see:

Fredericton is currently. 7°C
Partly cloudy

Manila is currently. 29°C(84°F)
Partly cloudy

well we are both partly cloudy.

any how... gotta get to bed soon its 11:41. I love ya, stay safe. take lots of pictures, but don't look like a tourist. lol

Love ya
Wes

2 comments:

"The real" MarthaSue said...

umm....the new computer??

ummm if you are a bachelor - I am a bachelorette then??

just kidding you!

"The real" MarthaSue said...

oh...btw..hard not to look like a tourist - I'm white..they are not