Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Running Late!!!


Well dear we were running late this morning. I really don't know what happened though, because it didn't start out that way. It is 1/2 a day for kailie and Tara buys her lunch today, so it wasn't the lunches. I think it started when kailie said she wanted cereal, and then after she seen me cooking eggs she also wanted eggs. So there she sits at the table at 7:00 am eating her cereal and her scrambled eggs. 7:20 there she still sets. 7:30 I tell her that she should start getting ready. (Remember that the bus now comes at 7:45. So I say to Tara " I have to go to work now, do you know what time the bus comes?" No. " Ok Tara the bus comes at 7:45 but you should be out before that, so just to confirm, where is the big hand at 7:45" she replies "on the 11"? (You know how it went after that)... so to sum up the morning, I’m going out the door at 7:45 (I’m late) Tara is right behind me. The bus sees us at the door and is parked at the end of the driveway waiting. I look in at Kailie and she is standing at the top of the stairs with her shirt, pants and sock! No coat on. No boots on! No mitts or hat! " Kailie get you ass in gear, the bus it waiting" "Dad I don't even have a jacket on" "I don't care Kay you need to get out now!!! So she throws on the boot's (one is only 1/2 on and is running down the driveway holding her jacket hollering I don't even have my jacket on.... I'm hollering back " I don't care just get on the bus". Any way, she got on the bus. God I missed you this morning.
I walk into work with a customer waiting for me, Jerry tells me I’m late! OMG, I hate being late.
I told Tara and Kailie to get their homework done early tonight because we are going to study the hands on the clock and what the mean to us. Anyhow, if it weren’t that it would be something else. I'm sure tomorrow will be better. ttyl
Love ya
Wes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think Kay is having a hard time adjusting? Grammie Linda

"The real" MarthaSue said...

I would say so....she's usually the first out the door!

Wes - did anything happen at school on Tuesday??

Sue

"The real" MarthaSue said...

whre is your blog????