Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday 1/2 day


Situ a morte, senais pas led Dilly bar que le faih! Tara tells me that she had a dream last night that she was at Crabbe mountain skiing, and the cafeteria lady said the above to her. She said that it mean "if you die its not the dilly bar that killed you". That kid! Anyway just thought I would tell you her dream. So now I don't know if she still wants to go skiing or not. I'm sure she will.

K had a 1/2 day today and T has tutoring after school, ( don't even ask why its after school) its Wednesday, ( well Thursday where you are).

American Idol was on last night for a 2 hour season primer and its on again tonight, I'll try not to cut you short tonight though. lol. You should see all the drama, its too funny. They are crying so hard because Simon didn't like them... well what did they expect? its Simon. I laugh at them so hard. ( do you get American idol over there? probably not eh?)

Did I tell you that Debbie is supposed to drop some more real estate info out to me?
I spoke to someone today, that thinks we could put one up for about 130. I don't know though.

Anyhow. that's all for now. Oh yea, we go to your moms for supper tonight. I pick T up from tutoring after work and then go to your moms. Are you going to call this week?

love ya
Wes

4 comments:

"The real" MarthaSue said...

lol--thanks wes for the update! Dilly bar eh? where did you ever get a picture of a dilly bar??

I love reading your postS! keep up the good work!!

Sue

Wes said...

I found it on the internet. you should see some of the strange things i have come accross on the net.:)

Wes

"The real" MarthaSue said...

oh dear I can only imagine...and really don't want to know!! LOL

"The real" MarthaSue said...

please note you are in violation of Act no. 123789 which states:

To read MarthaSue's blog is to comment on MarthaSue's blog; in the event you are unable to comment then you have one of two options:
1) Post on your own blog
2) e-mail above with update of goings on.

Please note that violation of the above act can result in removal of your privileges to read said blog or may result in MarthaSue's delay in posting update.

My suggestion is that you comply as you may annoy a number of scrapbookers who are looking for updates. If this should occur keep in mind the following quote:

"Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned"

thank you