Saturday, January 20, 2007

shoveling shoveling shoveling

We woke up this morning to about 9 inces of snow. The kids got ready and went outside to play around in it and attempted to build snow forts. I decided that i should shovel the walk ways and clear the deck off. There was over a foot of snow on the deck because we had more snow earlier in the week. Tara even had vanilla out in it.

Tara made quit a nice snow fort over to the side of the drive way. Kailie decides she would build one too. She shoveled and shoveled and shoveled, finally had a nice big hole dug out of the snow bank at the end of our driveway by the house. Uncle Brian decides to come and clean up the drive way because it snowed over night and their was a bit of snow on the ground even after he plowed yesterday for us. After he is done plowing for us he gets out and we talk for a bit. Just small talk. like so how is Sue doing? We've seen her blog, boys lots of snow. etc, etc. So he backs out of the driveway and leaves. Kaile goes to play in her snow fort that she was worked so hard on , and realizes its been moved back about 15 feet!

Tara has her friend Jessica over today, she is staying the night. I picked her up this afternoon, and we went to Mactaquac sliding. Kailie only went down a couple of times. She went down with Jessica and they wiped out and kailie scraped her face now the hill. She is all good now though. not even a scratch.

I came home dropped of Tara a Jessica, and kailie and I went on a search for skates. She needs them for Monday. (I know , I thought we had a pair too) We have every size except for 5. went to both Salvation army stores, and called Jinglers, and looked int the phone book for places to buy used skates. Either they didn't have any or they were the wrong size. I posted online, and someone may be able to help me. I think I actually know "pickerel man".

Had wraps for supper tonight, and the girls just got done watching a movie. "Material Girls"

oh yea, i stopped in to see your mom and dad this morning and too see if they needed Any shoveling done.

love ya
Wes

4 comments:

"The real" MarthaSue said...

wes OMG just randoming weiqingchun wants YOU to make 5000 DOLLARS...OMG IT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY!!

"The real" MarthaSue said...

hey babe...nothing more to say in 3 days time????LOL

Kimmartha said...

Hey Wes & Sue - I was just going my Dad just dropped off my figure skates from younger days. They are a ladies size 7 - with really havy socks, would they work for K? If you think so, I can send them with A on Monday for her to use!

Wes said...

Thanks Kimmartha, but I think that I have a 7 at home, I think she really needs a 5. She is pretty fussy about her feet. lol. She didn't seem to mind not skating yesterday. she said her and her friend, chased boys up and down the bleachers! nice eh?