Thursday, January 4, 2007

Bye Sue

Well today Sue left for her business trip to Manila Phillipines. We went to bed about 10:00 last night so we would be able to get up early and function at least 1/2 way normal for the day. We all got up about 4:00 am. after my father gave us our 4:00 wake up call!

Loaded up the Van and on the road by about 4:20. ( pretty impressive) Off to Tim's for our fix. and down the road we go. Tara and Kailie in the back playing their DS's. God I hate good byes, the are just so bad. So many emotions going through everyone. No one really wanting to say how they feel or maybe we don't even really know how we truly feel. I know that I am so proud of you Sue! I always tell you how smart you are. I would never take this opportunity away from you but at the same time I don't want you to go. I really know that you should go, and I'm truly glad you did. You may never got to experience a trip like this again.

You be careful, and safe. stay in close contact with home and we will do the same with you. If you need anything let us know. even though you are on the other side of the world, I'm still right by your side. We love you and support you

Wes

4 comments:

NickyT said...

Just wanted to check in on you guys!

Until, I read this post I never thought about NO Tim Hortons! At least you will have Tims!

I'm saying this from all us scrappin' girls. If there is anything you need from any of us you let us know! Like picking up a little girl somewheres after an activity, taking pics for the blog you name it!

Oh and yesssss, I have the Pesto. My apologies!

"The real" MarthaSue said...

I love you hon..thanks for the amazing support.

Love you! will talk in a minute!

Anonymous said...

hi Sue how are you doing .

Linda

"The real" MarthaSue said...

tease me with a blog..then don't post