Saturday, January 13, 2007

Shopping Shopping Shopping

So last night we decide to go shopping for boots. I go up to the Regent mall, and the plan is to first go to walmart to price check and then walk all the way down to Sears and check out all the stores in between for the good deals, ( you know how cheap I am). So we go to walmart and check out the boots there, not a bad selection, and all around 30 to 50 dollars. I leave walmart and stop at Fairweater just to see if their are any deals for me. Tara says omg, this place is really expensive. she saw a 100.00 jacket. I tell her that its not expensive Tara, that's ok for a jacket. We then move onto the "Garage", same thing, she goes on to tell me how expensive everything is..( i think to myself, what have we done, She souldn't be so concerned about price at her age). She doesn't even really look around at any of the cloths. But of course Kailie doesn't mind. she wants everything.( did i metion i felt like i was waking into a jr, high sock hop in that store) I finally convince Tara to pick out a sweater at "Bluenotes". We walk all the way down to Sears and back almost to walmart and the mall closes. We still don't have any boots.(I think you are going to have to take the girls shopping, i'm not very good at it)

I get in the Van and tell Tara that we will have to come back tomorrow. I also told her that if she likes any shirts or pants to let me know. she said " i have pant and shirts and i don't want to spend all your money on clothes. ( Good god Susan what have we done). I told her, not to worry about our money, the only money she need to worry about is hers. I told her that we always have money set aside for things we need and that we are never out even if we say we are. I think I got through to her. Maybe she is just as cheap as me!

Anyway, We went back to town today and got a pair of boots right where we started, Walmart" also picked up kailie a sweater at sears.

Tara went to Ashleighs tonight to babysit Emma and her friend. Called me about 1 hour in, because they were freaked out. they could hear footsteps upstairs. they were calling from the closet. ( 2-12 year girls and 2-5 year old girls all in one closet with a portable phone). Tara is almost in tears saying that they hear someone upstairs, walking across the floor. " please come dad please". so i get Kailie in the van and away we go. I get there and they also had Jillians parents there. We think that is was just the cats jumping around up stairs and the kids freaked themselves out.(talk about your cat burglars) Anyway, they are home safe now.

That's all for now.

Love ya
Wes

No comments: