Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of days, been kind of busy. Wasn't sure what I was going to write about today, then I remembered the "pamphlet". To the left you will see an Irving pamphlet that was distributed to various Irving customers. I know you can't see it very well, so I circled part of it, to show you where MY name is! That's right! My name is the contact for the Fredericton lube office. My name is in print. I know its no "riding down the side of a volcano on a donkey" but its still an accomplishment damn it! Anyway, just thought I would share that with you.

Um, lets see what else is going on around here exciting. Oh, I'm going to make hot dogs tonight for supper. I might even fry some onions. ( as you can see, not a lot happening) How can I compete with all the exciting things you are doing?? you have eaten cow intestines, rode a pony down a volcano, and not to mention learned to pee standing up. (I don't know how i feel about that one. "my wife stands up to pee") I'm just joking with you dear, I think its amazing what you are doing, and i want you to continue what you are doing.

Anyhow that's all for now

Love ya
Wes





1 comment:

"The real" MarthaSue said...

CONGRATULATIONS HON1!

that's a great accomplishment!!

I'm very proud of you!

thanks for you continued love ans support.